The Honda Classic Cares. Through our host organization Children's Healthcare Charity, Inc., we are making grants available to non-profit organizations in Palm Beach County and throughout South Florida to enhance the health and welfare of our children and the future of our community.
The 2017 Grant Application must be submitted no later than March 31, 2017.
Click Here for the 2017 Grant Application
Guidelines For Grant Consideration Are:
- Recipient must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization as defined by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Recipients should be in existence for at least 3 years.
No grants will be given to individuals.
- Recipients are required to be based or operating in the geographical areas defined in the mission statement.
- The grant request should relate to the health and welfare of children.
- Grants are generally made in June of each calendar year.
Any questions regarding The Honda Classic grants may be directed to Dana Johnson via email email@example.com or call 561-799-4607.
Charities Supported through The Honda Classic Grants
- Adopt A Family of the Palm Beaches, Inc.
- American Junior Golf Association
- The Arc of Palm Beach County
- Artists Showcase of the Palm Beaches, Inc.
- Bella's Angels, Inc.
- Big Heart Brigade
- Boys & Girls Club of Palm Beach County
- Canine Castaways
- Chiera Family Foundation
- Child Protection Team of Palm Beach County
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- El Sol
- Els for Autism
- Families First
- Family Promise of North/Central Palm Beach County
- Florida Outreach for the Blind
- Friends of Foster Children PBC
- Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida
- Grandma's Place, Inc.
- Gulf Stream Council Boy Scouts of America
- Habitat for Humanity
- Inner City Youth Golfers', Inc.
- J.D.R.F - Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Junior Golf Foundation
- Kids Cancer Foundation
- Kids Sanctuary Campus
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Literacy Coalition of Palm Beach County
- Little Smiles, In.c
- Make a Wish
- New Hope Charities, Inc.
- Nicklaus Children's Health Care Foundation
- Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Palm Beach County PAL, Inc.
- Palm Beach County Food Bank
- Palm Beach County Golf Association
- Palm Beach County Medical Society
- Palm Beach Gardens Police Foundation
- Pediatric Oncology Support Team
- Police Athletic League of West Palm
- Quantum House, Inc.
- South Florida Science Center & Aquarium
- STOP! Children's Cancer of Palm Beach County
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Urban Youth Impact, Inc.
- Villages of Hope
- West Jupiter Community Group, Inc.
- YMCA of the Palm Beaches
- Young Singers of the Palm Beaches
- Zoological Society of the Palm Beaches