The Honda Classic Cares. Through our host organization Children's Healthcare Charity, Inc., we are making grants available to non-profit organizations in Palm Beach County and throughout South Florida to enhance the health and welfare of our children and the future of our community.
The 2019 Honda Classic Cares Grant application will open on November 1, 2018 and close on March 15, 2019.
Click Here for the 2019 Grant Application
Guidelines For Grant Consideration Are:
- Recipient must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization as defined by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Recipients should be in existence for at least 3 years.
No grants will be given to individuals.
- Recipients are required to be based or operating in the geographical areas defined in the mission statement.
- The grant request should relate to the health and welfare of children.
- Grants are generally made in June of each calendar year.
Any questions regarding The Honda Classic grants may be directed to Dana Johnson via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-799-4607.
Charities Supported through The Honda Classic Grants
- 211 Palm Beach/Treasure Coast
- Adopt-A-Family of the Palm Beaches, Inc.
- Allamanda Elementary School
- American Heart Association
- Armory Art Center
- Artist Showcase of the Palm Beaches
- Ballet Palm Beach
- Bella's Angels, Inc.
- Big Heart Brigade, Inc.
- Boys & Girls Club of Palm Beach County
- Caridad Center, Inc.
- Child Protection Team of Palm Beach, Inc.
- Children's Case Mgt Org, Inc. (dba Families First of PBC)
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Education Foundation of Palm Beach County
- El Sol
- Family Promise of South Palm Beach County
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Florida Outreach Center for the Blind Inc.
- Friends of Foster Children of PB County, Inc.
- Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida
- Gold Coast Down Syndrome Organization
- Grandma's Place, Inc.
- Gulf Stream Council Boy Scouts of America
- Gulfstream Goodwill Industries, Inc.
- Habitat for Humanity of Palm Beach County
- Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies Coalition of PBC
- Hope Rural School
- Hope Symphony, Inc.
- Inner City Youth Golfers', Inc.
- Jack The Bike Man, Inc.
- JDRF International Inc.
- Junior Achievement of the PB & Treasure Coast
- Kids Sanctuary Campus
- Lighthouse for the Blind of the Palm Beaches
- Literacy Coalition of Palm Beach County
- Little Smiles, Inc.
- Loggerhead Marinelife Center, Inc.
- Make-A-Wish Southern Florida
- Maltz Jupiter Theatre, Inc
- Nat King Cole Generation Hope, Inc.
- Palm Beach County Food Bank
- Palm Beach County Golf Association
- Palm Beach County PAL, Inc
- Palm Beach Gardens Youth Athletic Association
- Pediatric Oncology Support Team,Inc. (POST)
- Police Athletic League of West Palm Beach
- Quantum House
- Sickle Cell of Palm Beach County, Inc.
- Special Spaces Palm Beach
- Stop! Children's Cancer of PB County
- Student Aces
- Student Athlete Community Serice Network Inc.
- The Arc of Palm Beach County
- The First Tee of The Palm Beaches/Treasure Coast/Broward
- The Glades Initiative, Inc
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- The Michelle McGann Fund
- The Open Door Mentoring for Teen Mothers
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Trustbridge Inc. (Hospice of Palm Beach County)
- Unlimbited Foundation Inc.
- Urban Youth Impact
- West Jupiter Community Group, Inc.
- YMCA of the Palm Beaches
- Young Life Palm Beach County
- Young Singers of the Palm Beaches
- Zoological Society of the Palm Beaches