The Honda Classic Cares. Through our host organization Children's Healthcare Charity, Inc., we are making grants available to non-profit organizations in Palm Beach County and throughout South Florida to enhance the health and welfare of our children and the future of our community.
The 2018 Grant Application will be available beginning November 1, 2017 and must be submitted by March 15, 2018.
Click Here for the 2018 Grant Application
Guidelines For Grant Consideration Are:
- Recipient must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization as defined by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Recipients should be in existence for at least 3 years.
No grants will be given to individuals.
- Recipients are required to be based or operating in the geographical areas defined in the mission statement.
- The grant request should relate to the health and welfare of children.
- Grants are generally made in June of each calendar year.
Any questions regarding The Honda Classic grants may be directed to Dana Johnson via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-799-4607.
Charities Supported through The Honda Classic Grants
- 211 Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
- Adopt-A-Family of the Palm Beaches, Inc.
- Allamanda Elementary School
- Ballet Palm Beach
- Bella's Angels Inc.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Palm Beach County
- Canine Castaways, Inc.
- Caridad Center, Inc.
- Celebrities Fore Kids, Inc.
- Child Protection Team of Palm Beach, Inc.
- Children's Case Management Organization, Inc. (dba Families First of Palm Beach County)
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Education Foundation of Palm Beach County, Inc.
- El Sol, Jupiter's Neighborhood Resource Center
- Els for Autism
- Faith's Place Center for Arts Education
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes Palm Beach County
- Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
- Friends of Foster Children of Palm Beach County, Inc.
- Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida
- Grandmas Place, Inc.
- Gulf Stream Council Boy Scouts of America
- Gulfstream Goodwill Industries
- Habitat for Humanity of Palm Beach County
- Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies Coalition of Palm Beach County, Inc.
- Hospice of Palm Beach County
- Inner City Youth Golfers', Inc.
- JDRF International
- Junior Achievement of the Palm Beaches & Treasure Coast, Inc.
- Junior Golf Foundation of America, Inc.
- Kids Sanctuary
- Lighthouse for the Blind of the Palm Beaches
- Literacy Coalition of Palm Beach County
- Little Smiles, Inc.
- Loggerhead Marinelife Center, Inc.
- Maltz Jupiter Theatre, Inc.
- Nicklaus Children's Health Care Foundation
- Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Palm Beach County Food Bank, Inc.
- Palm Beach County Golf Association, Inc.
- Palm Beach Gardens Police Foundation
- Pediatric Oncology Support Team (POST)
- Quantum House
- Sickle Cell Foundation of Palm Beach County and Treasure Coast
- STOP! Children's Cancer of Palm Beach County, Inc.
- The Arc of Palm Beach County
- The First Tee of The Palm Beaches
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- The Open Door- Mentoring For Teen Mothers
- The Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Urban Youth Impact, Inc.
- Villages of Hope
- West Jupiter Community Group, Inc.
- YMCA of the Palm Beaches
- Young Life Palm Beach County
- Young Singers of the Palm Beaches, Inc.