The Honda Classic offers its patrons a mobile ticketing management tool in Ticketmaster’s Account Manager. Account Manager provides fans the ability to enter the tournament using their mobile device or send tickets to friends and family. If you purchased your tickets on Account Manager, your mobile tickets will be available through the Account Manager login.
If you purchased your tickets on Ticketmaster.com, your mobile tickets will be available to view and transfer via the Ticketmaster app.
- The email address you enter at purchase is the same email address you need to use to access your mobile tickets.
- Check your Junk/Spam folders if you do not see a confirmation email within 24 hours of your purchase or ticket transfer.
- If you purchase from a 3rd party reseller (anything other than Ticketmaster), make sure you get a confirmation email and access your tickets PRIOR to arriving on site. This will ensure they have delivered your tickets correctly. The Ticket Office on-site may not be able to help if you purchased through a 3rd party reseller.
- There are no reserved seats, the Seat/Row numbers do not tie to a particular seat within any venue.
- Log in, access your mobile tickets and save them to your mobile wallet PRIOR to arriving on site. If your tickets are in your mobile wallet, you do not need internet connectivity to access your tickets at the gate.